Volunteers play an important role in the operations of the East Tennessee Historical Society. If you have an interest in history and time to give, we invite you to consider volunteer work with the East Tennessee Historical Society.
We seek a diverse range of volunteers who can apply skills to short-term and project-specific areas. Long-term and on-going assignments are also available. Volunteers contribute in a number of areas, including:
- Office assistance
- Student program and museum tour assistance
- Artifact processing and conservation
- Exhibit research and development
- Hospitality and customer service
- Visitor survey services
- Special project research and development
- Proofreading, editing
Volunteer Interest Questionnaire
Pass along your information and we’ll be in touch with openings we have!